Strictly San Francisco, Trinity was founded in 1949 with a singular purpose—to become the premier provider of apartments in San Francisco. Seven decades later, Trinity stands ”best-in-class.”
What Makes Trinity, “Best-In-Class?”
- Our apartments are located in iconic neighborhoods, from North Beach to Pacific Heights to Russian Hill and more. Look out your window and enjoy gorgeous views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and many more San Francisco landmarks, every day.
- San Francisco’s tallest sculpture, Venus, is located in the heart of our newest development, Trinity Place. Witness the 92 foot “spiraling genie” right from your living room.
- When you choose to live at one of our apartments, the best restaurants in the Bay Area are right in your backyard. And if you’re looking for an escape, wine country, Monterey and numerous hiking trails are just a short trip away.
- Not planning to stay too long in San Francisco? Our modified lease term options and fully equipped furnished apartments are all you need.
- Our apartments feature quality finishes, higher ceilings, angled walls, skylights, fireplaces, and soundproofing. It’s details like these that help make our apartments feel like home. Timeless and tasteful, our classic architectural design aesthetic sets the tone for our brand.
- When you lease with Trinity, you’re getting a lot more than just a great place to live. You’re getting commitment to quality and customer service from a company that cares. As Angelo, our founder, says, “San Francisco is both an exciting city and also a small town where your reputation is everything.”